Solutions AEC, a premier provider of design/build MEP services nationwide, has an opening for an electrical engineer to join our team. Electrical Engineers at Solutions AEC are able to produce electrical project documentation including electrical engineering calculations, specifications, drawings, and associated documentation with guidance from our Senior Staff members. We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who in addition to the responsibilities and qualifications noted below has a strong work ethic, a passion for engineering and continuous improvement, is a good client steward, and believes in and embraces servant leadership.
- Complete electrical systems design and layout requirements
- Utilize Revit and AutoCAD as well as other design software to perform design calculations • Assist on-site surveys and documentation of site conditions and/or deficiencies in contractor installations
- Produce construction drawings and specifications for bidding and construction
- Utilize design tools and resources and offer suggestions for improvements to the company’s instruments of design
- Assist with Contractor and equipment submittal coordination during construction • Assist with bid estimation and equipment procurement
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or Associate’s Degree in Design or Drafting with 1-3 yrs technical experience
- Previous experience with design of facility Power, Lighting, Telecom, Fire Alarm, Access Control System, and Security System is a plus
- Working knowledge of the IBC, NEC, NFPA, IESNA, and other building standards is a plus • Working knowledge of REVIT, Auto CAD, Power Tools, and other general office software • Must enjoy working in a team setting
- Excellent problem-solving skills, oral and written communication skills, time management, and organizational skills are required
- Experience in design/build is a plus
- EIT designation a plus
At Solutions AEC, we work to ensure our clients are satisfied with every project we design while holding true to our core values. Our core values (Work Ethic, Honesty, Passion, and Stewardship & Servant Leadership) are something that we place great emphasis and effort on. We do our best to embrace a fun, creative culture that encourages a servant mindset to be good stewards of our Clients, our Environment, and our Families.
Solutions AEC offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include 100% company paid employee health insurance premiums, 401k company contribution, and in addition to vacation and PTO after every 5 years of employment, employees are eligible for a 4-week paid sabbatical. Solutions AEC offers a flexible work schedule. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please visit our website for additional company information at www.solutions-aec.com. Submit a resume, references, and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.